An Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Program in Environmental Science and Policy | June 10 – 28, 2013
River University is for any undergraduate student with an interest in the environment. Regardless of your major, you can broaden your undergraduate experience with River University’s interdisciplinary approach and ease your academic workload by gaining valuable science, engineering and policy credits over the summer.
- Taught by Clarkson University faculty Tom Langen, Ph.D. and Shane Rogers, Ph.D. and internationally recognized Hudson River environmentalist John Cronin.
- Three days of experiential learning on the Hudson River Sloop Clearwater.
- Intensive, interdisciplinary classroom studies at Beacon Institute’s Center for Environmental Innovation & Education located on historic Denning’s Point on the Hudson River in Beacon, NY.
River University is a smart solution for students who want to:
- Lighten their course load during the academic year;
- Add credits during the summer to graduate on time;
- Avoid a costly fifth undergraduate year; or
- Bolster a college application.
To learn about River University’s scholarship opportunities, please contact Mike Walsh:
firstname.lastname@example.org | email
845.838.1600 ext. 13 | voice
610.613.1510 | cell